Saturday, September 04, 2004

New blogger hits wall of technology--hard

Update: Sun.Sept.5: Put my pic where it belongs; changed my template to less garish; found a place to select Canadian English as my language (yes, it is different!); found a way to muck up posts that were finished (aka "edit")! All in 1/2 an hour! I might find time to knit today!

So, after a day and a half of trying to figure out this blogging business, I have gotten this far: the picture that is supposed to be attached to my profile is stuck here in the blog. (Hey, that sounds like part of a drinkin' song, stuck in the blog...drinkin' the grog...) Right. Anyhoo, this seems like it is going to be a painful process.
On the knitting front: I have finished 3 1/2 "Bottoms Up" Bucket hats. As soon as I figure out how, I will put in a link for Chicknits, which is where I purchased this terrific pattern. (It was as easy as having room on my visa card for a $5.00 purchase. Whoopiee!)
I got some snuggly-strange-squishy-liquidy-furry-hairy-fancy yarn called Paton's "Cha Cha" to knit my daughter a poncho. I have never knit with a weird yarn like that before. It is like silken thread chocheted into a chain with Bozo the Clown's hair caught up in it. But I did have to say, "Pick out any yarn your heart desires" to her, didn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Merino? Mohair? Alpaca? Someday!!

adopt your own virtual pet!