Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bless that School!

Ok, folks, just like the Yarn Harlot said just the other day, the first day of school should be a national holiday for mothers. I have only been off work (the store I worked in closed) for about 6 days (6 measly days!) and I am eagerly imagining that legendary peace and quiet!

DD17 18 is at her second day of classes at "U. of Squeeeeee!", and DS15 has been entertaining his pals here during their last 2 days of summer vacation. Their idea of entertainment is all things wrestling. Video games, film clips on the computter, tapes of the thrice-weekly TV shows, and eating as if they all wanted to become heavyweight contenders soon, and they need to bulk up, y'know?

I can almost imagine the delicious quiet.


1 Comments:

Blogger Brynne said...

U. of Squeee! I like that! You won't know what to do with yourself, I'm warning, you. You won't even have DB15 to yell at to stop wraslin in the house, etc. Don't worry though, I'll call you beaucoup!

07 September, 2005 17:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Merino? Mohair? Alpaca? Someday!!

adopt your own virtual pet!