Sunday, October 31, 2004

Boo!


This is a picture of my Hallowe'en wax warmer. The licorice wax is wasted on my back deck, but it looks so cute! Super-cheap digicam has a bit of life in it yet.
I used to hate waiting for the goblins to call. Couldn't get anything accomplished with one ear on the back door. But this year, oh boy! I am sitting at the back door, keeping my eye on all 19 of the festive candle-lanterns, sipping café latté from my "Happy Hallowe'en!" mug, wearing one of my dish-cotton hats, and knitting my acrylic pink poncho while cackling at nothing in particular. It just doesn't get any better scarier than this.

1 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

I was one of the "goblins" lol! Nothing like sipping a Café Latté out of a Halloween mug. Thats the way Halloween should be!

31 October, 2004 23:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Merino? Mohair? Alpaca? Someday!!

adopt your own virtual pet!