Saturday, October 16, 2004

Good News/Bad News

OK, let's get right down to business. The Good News is: I have discovered a new website that has already earned a spot of honour in my unordered list of favourites. (No, wait--I arrange the buttons by colour...) Anyhoo, it is called Stitchy McYarnpants. Check it out, stage right.
As you can see, I am also finding my *dangerous html skills are coming back to me. (Skills, yeah, right! Ha!)
Good News also: soon I shall have the courage to tackle Bozo Poncho again, now that I have new circs and new 2-circ skills. My "Very Harlot Poncho" is looking like the picture on the pattern, except that hers is made with luscious quality natural fibre, no doubt, and mine is pink variegated bargain acrylic. (I refuse to apologize. That's the way it is.)
Now for the Bad News: My knitting picture capabilities are "gone with the worm". Gotta find a new program--and a new camera, for that matter. I am hoping some of DD17's friends post a comment about the picture program...It is very difficult to talk knitting without pictures...

1 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

Hey Brynne's mommy! Um, my picture program thing got deleted too, when my mom de-wormed our computer! So I have no idea how to add pics now. Sarah says to go to www.afreeimagehost.com and sign up. Its free and all that. Anyways, hope that helps!
-Phatty

16 October, 2004 13:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Merino? Mohair? Alpaca? Someday!!

adopt your own virtual pet!