Friday, November 12, 2004

At Loose Ends

What to do, what to do? All the beautiful Patons Cha-Cha...gone. That magnificent, lap-warming, sneeze inducing, pile of fuzzy poncho goodness...whisked away to the land of DD17, never to be seen again. So what next, then, to warm my knitting heart? Some Koigu?

Some Alpaca?
.
.
.
Some Rowan?
.
.
.
Nah! Some SUPER YARN!



My Mom gave me a couple balls of this stuff, I think it was a special buy at the local dry goods emporium a very long time ago. It's great for washable afghans and kid's stuff, and she's made a few of them with it. So I thought, what the hey, that should be an easy mindless knit to repair my frazzled nerves after Cha-Cha overdose.

The problem is, this stuff is so acrylic, when you're knitting you can hear fine little squeaking noises, like little balloons rubbing together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Merino? Mohair? Alpaca? Someday!!

adopt your own virtual pet!