Saturday, September 24, 2005

Meme means...

I'm not sure, but I think "meme" means, "It's all about me!me!" Har har. Anyway, I read a great knitting blog that tagged anyone who wanted it, and since I am desperate for content until I get my living room clean enough to photograph, I decided that meant me. So the same goes for you! Anyone who reads this and wants to be tagged, "Tag--you're it!"

Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

"It has also become fun to knit. "

Ha! That was Fiesta the Poncho, DD17 DD18's fuzzy poncho.


It did become fun, despite a dismal start. And it looked great on her--until we washed it. Then it needed fluffing, primping, combing--and a drawstring, which we haven't gotten around to doing yet. DD18 can do that--she lives in the big city now, near so many LYS's.


Back to work!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brynne said...

Or you can come and visit me. wink wink nudge nudge

24 September, 2005 22:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as I can afford to, I/we'll be there! :D

25 September, 2005 09:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Merino? Mohair? Alpaca? Someday!!

adopt your own virtual pet!