Wednesday, November 02, 2005

my picture


ok, why won't blogger change my picture in the profile of this blog??? I put in a picture that looks like a human being. Do I have to make a whiny post like this one for it to change?


Update: That's what you get for dinking around with templates. Pretty soon you have to realize you have made it your template, and you have to look hard at it and figure out how it works. For some reason, this template has a specific url for the picture, and doesn't just show the profile image. So now my pic is squashed down, making me look even fatter than I already am. Pffffft!

1 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

Kath you look BEAUTIFUL! Aw I miss you! :)
Love,
Phatty

11 November, 2005 15:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Merino? Mohair? Alpaca? Someday!!

adopt your own virtual pet!