Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Short Programme

Well, here is my short programme. It's the choosing of the pattern, the getting of the wool, and the dinking around of the design.

I have always been a big fan of these Hello Yarn pirates. But seeing as how I am a cute pirate

and not a bloodthirsty, cutthroat pirate, I thought this hat would be way too much for me to knit in less than 4 months.
(click to see the rest)
Now, for Christmas my daughter gave me this:
in which I found this:


So. Now I need to plug in some piratey goodness into the hat and replace the snowflakes with these:And we have a cuff!knit in squeaky acrylic for utmost washability. Note all the little stitch markers where the pattern repeats will be.
Next, the long programme. Woo hoo! Arrrrrr!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Merino? Mohair? Alpaca? Someday!!

adopt your own virtual pet!