Thursday, November 18, 2004

Ring, Ring!

Ooh, I am almost finished with my blog format. I think. I have been accepted into the Acrylics Anonymous Ring.
I think it's fitting, since I've lived in this town for 20+years, and only recently noticed that there is no wool whatsoever in the LYS. Fluffy, fuzzy, lumpy, bouclé, and at least 6 different colourways (a new word for me, have I used it correctly?) of camouflage yarn (I can hardly wait to see how that stuff pools, puddles, and zig-zags) but no wool.
Natural Fibre? Handicrafter Cotton, and huge 2kg bags of factory-end, 100% unknown fibre yarn. Looks like cooked spagetti.
Ya know what? The more I prattle on and on about this, the more I think--I just don't care! So what. I don't imagine myself using muted, heathery shades of anything anyway. I might have to drive for an hour and a half to Brandon (the small city) to go to Zellers, where they carry Red Heart, Bernat, and some Lions Brand. But--I doubt it.
I see a blue camouflage hoodie in my future. Hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Merino? Mohair? Alpaca? Someday!!

adopt your own virtual pet!