Friday, November 19, 2004

Spaghetti & Parent-Teacher Day

Frustration reigns supreme here for Kathen. First, I bought a big bag of factory-ends yarn--and I have no idea what it is. I guess it's five or six w.p.i., and it looks like well-cooked spaghetti. So now I have to figure out--WHAT IS IT? Sorry for shouting, but ...How thick is Berocco Suede? What weight of yarn do I need for a sweater...No yardage, no gauge, nothing given on the package except 1kg. (2.2lbs) of unknown fibre.

When I get home, I'll put up a picture of this goofiness.

Yay! It's parent teacher day! DD17 states,"Parents don't come anymore to this, it's just between me and the teacher now, and I already talked to him." Gee, I wish you were that mature and fiercely independent in everything else, kiddo! And DS14--I asked him at least six times if there was a specific time given for him now that he was in high-school. Four times he grunted, and the two times he must have whispered (he denies he whispered), "Eleven-thirty", I didn't hear him. So now I won't be able to make the scene.

Thank you for letting me vent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Merino? Mohair? Alpaca? Someday!!

adopt your own virtual pet!