Friday, January 28, 2005

Manic Stage

I think I'm in the manic stage...just kidding. I don't think I'm a true manic/depressive. Is there such a thing as having a mild case? (My sister has the real thing.)

(I apologize to those who expect knitting content here. Just working out the brainspazms, I'll be back to normal soon.)

Things are getting better and better!
1. Unkymoods is back! Why do I love those little yellow caricatures so?
2. Had a Cadbury's Easter Creme Egg yesterday. Can you get them in the States? I hope so. Gooey, drippy mega-dose of sugar and chocolate. It is a trend up here, seems to me, that the best kind of new chocolate bar (candy bar) is a new flavour variety of an old one. White chocolate is popping up everywhere! Now if they could just make a white chocolate Easter Creme Egg...
3. My second dishcloth is not turning out to be a painfully tight penance. Soon I can start something real.
4. I surfed some other knitblogs, and saw on Curls&Purls NYC : Flylady!!! I had quite forgotten about her. Tried to sign up about 3 years ago, but I had an unworkable, unmemorable id name and a yahoo mail I couldn't remember and never checked, so... But this time will be different! Yahoo!! Yippee!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they do have white chocolate creme eggs -- at least I'm pretty sure I've seen them in the stores here in Toronto. Sadly, I don't like either white chocolate or creme eggs, so it's of no use to me... but you could look for them!

Aven
http://cast.off.net

01 February, 2005 12:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Merino? Mohair? Alpaca? Someday!!

adopt your own virtual pet!